HP Rating: 900
One of our most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Combined with Precision's exclusive CEA® compressor and CEA® turbine wheel technology, the 6466 packs is one of the most potent turbochargers available.
Ball Bearing Only
PTE's PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.